My fiance` and I decided to spend more money on our first sofa thinking the quality would be better but we were VERY wrong. Do not buy from Star Furniture.

After less than a year of normal usage, the fabric is pilling horribly and gets lint on everything it touches. We thought that Star Furniture's outstanding customer service would correct this matter but we were wrong again. My fiance called to ask for help but they blamed it on human and dog usage (who by the way is only 5 pounds and doesn't even lay/sit on the areas that are messed up).

We are so disappointed and should have purchased from a more professional business! We will not recommend Star Furniture to any of our friends or family!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 05, 2015.

Comments

I bought dresser from Star. New furniture smell was very strong.

My Right eye lid began swelling tremendously. I looked behind dresser And it was covered with mold big as Cotton balls . The dresser was Paid off. My neighbor witnessed mold spores.

Dr had to lance eyelid. Star would Not refund money or give me new Dresser. I called corporate and They said they did not have any Paper work on dresser. I found out That their furniture is shipped from Asia painted while wood is still green Not dry.

I wish I could sue them. That same eye resulted in macular Hole and I am sure it was from Their moldy dangerous furniture.

On what can see i think i purchased the same sofas and i have rhe same problem with mine too