My fiance` and I decided to spend more money on our first sofa thinking the quality would be better but we were VERY wrong. Do not buy from Star Furniture.

After less than a year of normal usage, the fabric is pilling horribly and gets lint on everything it touches. We thought that Star Furniture's outstanding customer service would correct this matter but we were wrong again. My fiance called to ask for help but they blamed it on human and dog usage (who by the way is only 5 pounds and doesn't even lay/sit on the areas that are messed up).

We are so disappointed and should have purchased from a more professional business! We will not recommend Star Furniture to any of our friends or family!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Star Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Star Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Star Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Star Furniture?

Comments

On what can see i think i purchased the same sofas and i have rhe same problem with mine too