Star Furniture - Review about Sectional from San Antonio, Texas
I hate myself for this $2100 mistake for a cream/beige sectional from star furniture.I called them a week after delivery to complain that the cushions were loosing shape and too soft.
When you sit in the couch you sink to the foundation. I dont remember that happening with their floor model. They said not to worry they would order cushions with a higher density. This was a lie!!!!
The same exact cushions came in with the same issues. Customer service told me that the manufacturer only offers standard cushions. I asked to switch out the cushions with the show model and the manager refused. Why?
They're the same right? The sales manager Tom at the San Antonio star furniture said he would allow me to choose another couch for a 15% restocking fee!!! They sold a *** product and now they get to keep $300 of my money!
The photos I included show how the fabric is already wrinkling because the couch cushions are loosing shape.BTW, the cushions are the replacements that were installed four days ago.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I personally packed and returned a replacement phone back to AT&T. Now, I am getting charged $600 for a phone that I shipped back. How does a phone get extracted..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "The shipping label said it all. Disappointed that I hadn't purchased European made furniture let alone at least American made. $440 ($100 off the normal $550) + 125 for shipping..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."