i bought a dinning table AMERICAN ATTITUDE 5-PIECE DINING GROUP
from star without the extended warranty , after two weeks of using , we found a bubble in top of the dinning table because of small amount of water on it got inside ??i asked them and they said this is not a factory error , and you dont have the extended warranty for that .
so why i paid 2200 $ for a dinning table get damaged just if a water touched it .
thats there reply by the customer service center and the store itself .really i feel the 2200 $ its gone for nothing , no quality just look nice but its should not use it directly without ant cover on it .
More Review Details
- Product or service
- American Attitude 5 Piece Dining Group
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Here is the timeline of my experience with Teddy Bear Smiles. On Sept 18th when I dropped my daughter off at school her class was already in with the photographer so..."
- "I paid for chicken Supreme pizza and received "cheese" pizza (bread with invisible chesse) , I complained about it, but any way had to paid for it, at the end..."
- "! Introduction THIS IS A LETTER I SENT TO SAMS CLUB BEGGING FOR WHAT THEY REFUSED ME BEFORE! You sold me last year 2 tires BF Goodriches just a few months..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."