i bought a dinning table AMERICAN ATTITUDE 5-PIECE DINING GROUP
from star without the extended warranty , after two weeks of using , we found a bubble in top of the dinning table because of small amount of water on it got inside ??i asked them and they said this is not a factory error , and you dont have the extended warranty for that .
so why i paid 2200 $ for a dinning table get damaged just if a water touched it .
thats there reply by the customer service center and the store itself .really i feel the 2200 $ its gone for nothing , no quality just look nice but its should not use it directly without ant cover on it .
More Review Details
- Product or service
- American Attitude 5 Piece Dining Group
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I hate myself for this $2100 mistake for a cream/beige sectional from star furniture. I called them a week after delivery to complain that the cushions were loosing shape and..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!! We have had to call them 5 times on the same prpblem. All they do is Band-Aid fix the problem, charge you your monthly fee+the service call..."
- "I paid for chicken Supreme pizza and received "cheese" pizza (bread with invisible chesse) , I complained about it, but any way had to paid for it, at the end..."
- "Ordered the tea rose set plus extra dessert dishes. One cup and the large serving dish arrived broken, due to poor packaging. The dessert bowls didnt even have the same color! Sent an..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."