i bought a dinning table AMERICAN ATTITUDE 5-PIECE DINING GROUP

from star without the extended warranty , after two weeks of using , we found a bubble in top of the dinning table because of small amount of water on it got inside ??i asked them and they said this is not a factory error , and you dont have the extended warranty for that .

so why i paid 2200 $ for a dinning table get damaged just if a water touched it .

thats there reply by the customer service center and the store itself .really i feel the 2200 $ its gone for nothing , no quality just look nice but its should not use it directly without ant cover on it .

This person wrote the review about Star Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Star Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Star Furniture american attitude 5 piece dining group for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Star Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more