Terrible service.They sweeten your ears like used car salespeople and they're are great taking your money.
Once they have your money, good luck receiving your furniture.
Purchased over $5,000 in furniture and took six deliveries to get it because every time they would show up with the furniture, it would be unacceptably scratched or broken.
Their delivery boys don't give a hoot about your furniture, and to add salt to injury, they give you attitude when you point out their carelessness.In the interim, it takes an act of Congress to see the store manager who, at the end of the day, won't help you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Various Furniture Pieces
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "Purchased Larson Security Elegant door on May 2015 from Lowes. First problem encountered were mount screws were too short to support the weight of the door. Called Home..."
- "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..."