Terrible service.They sweeten your ears like used car salespeople and they're are great taking your money.
Once they have your money, good luck receiving your furniture.
Purchased over $5,000 in furniture and took six deliveries to get it because every time they would show up with the furniture, it would be unacceptably scratched or broken.
Their delivery boys don't give a hoot about your furniture, and to add salt to injury, they give you attitude when you point out their carelessness.In the interim, it takes an act of Congress to see the store manager who, at the end of the day, won't help you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Various Furniture Pieces
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I live in Arizona so I thought I would drive to their listed location in Gilbert, Arizona to check them out. Not a big surprise they do not exist! They..."
- "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."