San Antonio, Texas

Terrible service.They sweeten your ears like used car salespeople and they're are great taking your money.

Once they have your money, good luck receiving your furniture.

Purchased over $5,000 in furniture and took six deliveries to get it because every time they would show up with the furniture, it would be unacceptably scratched or broken.

Their delivery boys don't give a hoot about your furniture, and to add salt to injury, they give you attitude when you point out their carelessness.In the interim, it takes an act of Congress to see the store manager who, at the end of the day, won't help you.

Had an Experience with Star Furniture?

Comments

you will never be satisfied regardless of what the company does...5,000 doesn't buy much ethan allen product.....quit trying to spend 5,000 on a whole house full of furniture and focus on wolid wood not all wood( particle board )..get a refund .................

buy what you need most first and make them throw in delivery...they will....even a used car salesman knows you get what you pay for every time...go cheap and you will get cheap...regards.Bubba

Star Furniture - Flexsteel Recliner fading Star Furniture "We purchased two Flexsteel recliners 20 months ago, about $1500 each. One of the recliners (the one most commonly used) has a large faded spot, about the size of a..." Read more Star Furniture - Low quality/ cheap material used on Sofa Star Furniture "My fiance` and I decided to spend more money on our first sofa thinking the quality would be better but we were VERY wrong. Do not buy from Star Furniture...." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more