1.5
Style and Design

I hate myself for this $2100 mistake for a cream/beige sectional from star furniture. I called them a week after delivery to complain that the cushions were loosing shape and too soft.

When you sit in the couch you sink to the foundation. I dont remember that happening with their floor model. They said not to worry they would order cushions with a higher density. This was a lie!!!!

The same exact cushions came in with the same issues. Customer service told me that the manufacturer only offers standard cushions. I asked to switch out the cushions with the show model and the manager refused. Why?

They're the same right? The sales manager Tom at the San Antonio star furniture said he would allow me to choose another couch for a 15% restocking fee!!! They sold a *** product and now they get to keep $300 of my money!

The photos I included show how the fabric is already wrinkling because the couch cushions are loosing shape. BTW, the cushions are the replacements that were installed four days ago.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 09, 2015.

Comments