1.2
Style and Design

I purchased a bunk/bed and dresser mirror for a six year old.They delivered and then said the mirror could not be attached as the clamps were not available.

They misrepresented when it would be fixed, first saying it would be the next day, and then a week. The final straw was they sent a letter saying it would be 90 days to get the clamp but it if took more than a year to get it then my warranty would run out and I would have to pay for it.

Their San Antonio showroom told me "If something has to come from Houston then it will take forever".I have demanded a full refund and return.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. sixmojo stated that there is a room for improvement of misrepresenting when the problem would be fixed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dresser mirror and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Star Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresser mirror in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Star Furniture.

Had an Experience with Star Furniture?

Comments