In February, my husband & I went to Star Furniture to buy a dining room set. I had bought furniture there before, knew Mr.

Wolff as his Realtor, and my sister had even been employed by Star in the 90's. I had always had a good experience. I can tell you that my opinion is now very different. As a person that has been in sales / service since '91, I can tell you that if I practiced my business this way, I'd have NO customers!

I refer clients all the time for businesses, as a Realtor, and I will not refer Star again. I am also very tempted to contact my friends in the media / social media field to warn others. You see, our furniture has been paid for since February and it's now June as we still do not have the complete set. We were originally told, by our sales rep, Tammy Taylor, that it would be end March.

We got a partial delivery early April and still had to wait for 2 more chairs. The hutch was promised again late April, then May, then end June (which it currently is, and no call) I have missed several occasions I wanted the furniture for. Harvey is the only excuse I've received and that was 10 months ago! As a line from Chip & Joanna's, Magnolia, I have to believe they would not like this, either...for, their name is on it.

To say that I'm a "pissed customer" would be putting it lightly. Now, I understand why Mr. Mcingvale says "no back back back orders"....Wow, Star Furniture needs a lesson in this. I will be calling, yet again,, this week for my hutch.

I had better get it or this so far complacent customer is going to become a lion about this mishap. Shame on Star for treating their customers this way.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 24.

Comments